Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Stockholm

I was in Stockholm with my mom this weekend... check out some pictures from our trip.

Damsugare, kokosbollar and kladdkaka. Swedish classics.


Mom and I. Also Swedish classics.




On the bridge to Reimersholme at 12:30 am: the sun just dips below the horizon.



Riding the train through Skåne.

The Vasa museum, as seen from Stockholm's archipelago.





The gates to Djurgården.







Stockholm's beautiful City Hall, where the Nobel reception dinner is held each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 26 year old Swedish-American half breed living in Milan. Born in Östersund, Sweden, raised in Manhattan and moved on to live in Montreal, Gothenburg, Milan, and have come full circle back to NYC. I've got an amazing family I'm very close with(even though we always seem to be spread across 3 different continents) and the best friends anyone could ask for.